When Moving to England.... (presented with British GIFs)

Thursday, September 11, 2014

"You know it rains there a lot, right?"
source
Nope, I just threw a dart to a map Olsen-twin style and decided to move there without any further knowledge.


"Why would you want to leave America?"
source
Idk because this world is like really big and stuff and there's more to it than the United States.


"Isn't the food there really bad?"
source
I gained about 10 pounds when I studied abroad, so apparently I thought it was pretty delicious. 


"How are you going to keep in touch with everyone at home?"
source
The internet and phones and...pretty much the exact same way I do now. Just new time zones.


"You're going to meet a guy over there and get married, aren't you?"
source
If he looks like this, I can almost guarantee it.


"I would miss my friends and family too much."
source
Not me! I'm heartless and won't miss anyone.


"But when are you coming back, like, for good?"
source
But I haven't even left yet!?


"That's so cool, you are going to have an amazing time! Can I visit?"
source
YOU BET YOUR ASS YOU CAN!


What are the funniest or most common questions you've received about being an expat or studying abroad?



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

Disqus for http://whattheelleblog.blogspot.co.uk/

© What the Elle. Design by Fearne.