Silent Treatment.

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

I'm clearly not the only one feeling the pressure of work/dissertation/moving! My dissertation deadline is mid-September so rather than trying to churn out a month's worth of posts and scheduling them to go up in the meantime, I'm just going to take a short unofficial-but-pretty-official hiatus until that sucker is signed, sealed, delivered. A little break will help me from getting distracted and wanting to do fun blog things when I should be writing about academic things, not to mention save y'all from reading "taking a break from my dissertation...I've been at the library," etc. one more time.

See y'all in about 4 weeks! (Eeek.) 
Feel free to send some good luck vibes my way. 

Bristol Cathedral + Bristol Central Library.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

Disqus for http://whattheelleblog.blogspot.co.uk/

© What the Elle. Design by Fearne.